justcycling.myfastforum.org Forum Index justcycling.myfastforum.org
Just Cycling
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Main Menu
Home
Forum
Forum Articles
Tour de Suisse: Sat 10th June - Sun 18th June 2017
Cookson goes for re-election
In, out, shake it all about?
Velogames Dauphine 2017
Critérium du Dauphiné: Sun 4th June - Sun 11th June 2017
FPs for Critérium du Dauphiné: Sun 4th Jun-Sun 11th Jun 2017
Team GB News
Hammer series
velogames california 2017
Velogames Giro 2017
My Links
JustCycling Blog
Changes & Suggestions
Welcome
Just Cycling
Cycling on TV & Internet
to answer all of you.. i can kick english butt on the road..and track riding is for non cyclist.. wanna bee riders.. and  "i get" more than all of you put together, and not get married.. what i ment is.. that cycling on tv uk tv is dull, bland and will go nowhere.. like english/irish soccer.. italians have been called to save face..

capello for th english.. trap/tardelli for the irish...

natasha bedingfield is sex godess.. see her on Ellen.. wow !!!!!
Cycling on TV & Internet
Errr! TT, the dead boring cycling we were watching today was in Italy and shown by Raisportsat Rolling Eyes Nothing to do with UK TV
Cycling on TV & Internet
cycling is going to the dogs, why.. BECUZ NOBODY IS RACING, ITS ALL ABOUT MAINTANING gc STANDING....

like Foruml a1.. its all about the money..

ciao
Cycling on TV & Internet
thunderthighs wrote:
like Foruml a1.. its all about the money..


Rather than, say, football which is all about the love of the game? And, what money in cycling? How many other sports have a minimum wage???
Cycling on TV & Internet
Snippets from Eurosport today.

They announced coverage of the Spring Classics in Ñarchm and later on specified that they would be covering Paris-Nice and Milan-San Remo.
Cycling on TV & Internet
thunderthighs wrote:
to answer all of you.. i can kick english butt on the road..and track riding is for non cyclist.. wanna bee riders.. and  "i get" more than all of you put together, and not get married.. what i ment is.. that cycling on tv uk tv is dull, bland and will go nowhere.. like english/irish soccer.. italians have been called to save face..
capello for th english.. trap/tardelli for the irish...

Now lets see......thats the country where the Army trains at double quick time is it and ready to run away perhaps.
Cycling on TV & Internet
Just saw the end of the last stage of the Griseto, won by Napolitano, and Pippo took the overall.  It hasn´t been the most enthralling race I´ve ever seen.
Cycling on TV & Internet
kathy wrote:
Just saw the end of the last stage of the Griseto, won by Napolitano, and Pippo took the overall.  It hasn´t been the most enthralling race I´ve ever seen.


Never saw the so called climb. Apart from Glomser's breakaway group, it could have been yesterday. A real zzzzzzzzzzfest.
Like I said, nobody is serious before the Trofeo Laigueglia.
Cycling on TV & Internet
HuwB wrote:
kathy wrote:
Just saw the end of the last stage of the Griseto, won by Napolitano, and Pippo took the overall.  It hasn´t been the most enthralling race I´ve ever seen.


Never saw the so called climb. Apart from Glomser's breakaway group, it could have been yesterday. A real zzzzzzzzzzfest.
Like I said, nobody is serious before the Trofeo Laigueglia.


I think they said at the end of the transmission today that this is the next cycle race they are covering - I meant to mention it, but I couldn´t spell it  Laughing
Cycling on TV & Internet
thunderthighs wrote:
to answer all of you.. i can kick english butt on the road..and track riding is for non cyclist.. wanna bee riders.. and  "i get" more than all of you put together, and not get married.. what i ment is.. that cycling on tv uk tv is dull, bland and will go nowhere.. like english/irish soccer.. italians have been called to save face..

capello for th english.. trap/tardelli for the irish...

natasha bedingfield is sex godess.. see her on Ellen.. wow !!!!!

but you'll not kick Scots butt.....
Trofeo Laigueglia
For those of you who can receive RAI 3 on hotbird,

Trofeo Laigueglia Saturday 23rd Feb at 15.40 till 16.35 (British Times)

Will post RAISPORT times when I find them.

Enjoy
Cycling on TV & Internet
You've beaten me to it. Trouble with "Sabato Sport" is they are subject to schedule changes.......a lot! Plus, it clashes with the Italy v Wales match. Embarassed
RaiSports time should be on page 518, tomorrow. Wink
Cycling on TV & Internet
Thanks, Berg, for "stickying" this thread.  Huw seeñs to be a lot better than me at finding out when the Italian races are on TV Laughing

The route for Paris-Nice has been announced.  The fourth stage finishes atop the Ventoux  Very Happy  Very Happy  And Eurosport are announcing coverage of the race.
Cycling on TV & Internet
Great Eurosport are showing the race..........i'm off shift for most of it.... this is the first race of the season I can wach on tv.... Very Happy
Cycling on TV & Internet
Portugal anyone? I don't know if this live feed is working or not, or at what time, but.....
http://algarve.ciclismodigital.com/
maybe it's just a race updater.
Re: Trofeo Laigueglia
last km wrote:
For those of you who can receive RAI 3 on hotbird,

Trofeo Laigueglia Saturday 23rd Feb at 15.40 till 16.35 (British Times)

Will post RAISPORT times when I find them.

Enjoy


Thanks, last km, I´ll make a note of that - I get all the RAI channels on digital now (Astra 1) - the only problem is that sometimes they are scrambled.
Cycling on TV & Internet
Haven't looked for RaiSportsSat coverage time for the TF replay,(Kathy, it should be FTA on RAITRE) but thought I'd bring a bit of classical light Embarassed to some.
Astra 1 FTA RTBF's coverage
March 1st 14-20CET (13-20GMT)-17-00hr HET VOLK
March 2nd 14-30CET-17-00hr KUURNE B KUURNE

Come on Eurosport, pull your socks up!
Tv
Thanks for RTBF info, Ralph can see his fave race K-B-K on Sunday!

I looked on RAISport for Saturday but no Trofeo Laigueglia listed, but as we know with RAI, they do swop schedules at the drop of a hat........
Cycling on TV & Internet
Great!  Thanks Huw - any excuse for not finishing the DIY on my house!
Cycling on TV & Internet
No problems, self interest and all that. As Last Km says, no Saturday repeat of the Trofeo. Maybe Sunday. Seems I'll have a lot of recording tomorrow, to make sure and then there's the rugby.....
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 3 of 75
Categories
The Just Cycling Forum
Popular Topics
TdF ’17, Stages 16-18: The Alpine Hike
Giro 2017:Dolce,Cafe and Grappa! Stages 16-21May 23rd - 28th
Tour 2017, Stages 1-4: Not quite the Lowlands, 1st-4th Jul
TdF ’17, Stages 14-15: Something for Le Weekend, monsieur?
FPs for GC etc and Week 1 of Le Tour, starts 1st July
TdF ’17, Stages 19-21: We'll Always Have Paris...
TdF ’17, Stages 10-13: 11th-14th July - To the Bastille
FPs for Week 2 of Le Tour, stages 8 to 14 incluxive

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum